Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
ok because i dont know the prices of .50 lets say £25

ok so you buy a box of .68 for £30 and a box of .50 for £25. thats a bag of .68 for £7.50 and a bag of .50 for £6.25.

one of the new hoppers holds 500 balls (chris lasoyas words not mine)
dye rotor holds 200, give or take a couple.

to fill a dye rotor you are paying £3
to fill the new hopper you are still paying £6.50

now has anyone ever had to dump a full hopper for one reason or another? this could be due to contamination, tampering or just your lid coming open.
think about if you had been playing using .50, you would have just lost quarter of a box. now the same can be applied to pods, have you ever been running and a pod has opened?

ok now if your a sponsored team or have an unlimited bank ballance this might not be a problem for you but for everyone else its gonna hurt.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
ok because i dont know the prices of .50 lets say £25

ok so you buy a box of .68 for £30 and a box of .50 for £25. thats a bag of .68 for £7.50 and a bag of .50 for £6.25.

one of the new hoppers holds 500 balls (chris lasoyas words not mine)
dye rotor holds 200, give or take a couple.

to fill a dye rotor you are paying £3
to fill the new hopper you are still paying £6.50

now has anyone ever had to dump a full hopper for one reason or another? this could be due to contamination, tampering or just your lid coming open.
think about if you had been playing using .50, you would have just lost quarter of a box. now the same can be applied to pods, have you ever been running and a pod has opened?

ok now if your a sponsored team or have an unlimited bank ballance this might not be a problem for you but for everyone else its gonna hurt.
With the frequency that I have to dump a hopper of paint, or lose a pod because I use **** ones that don't stay shut ;) I don't really see how this is going to make a massive difference.

The savings you'll make will still be there over the balance of time.

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
ah but if your running around with it half full you stand more chance of having a break in you hopper meaning you would have to ditch that paint :D

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
just an informed oppinion from what ive seen and read on the internet :D

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
just an informed oppinion from what ive seen and read on the internet :D
That is always the best way I feel read what other people write form an opinion then change your mind over the course of a thread and other forums, but never actually say you have all the facts and have actually read what people write.......... :D

Steve@Warped

WWW.WARPEDONLINE.COM
Mar 26, 2007
Warped sports
Dex, Don't knock till you tried it!!!

I shoot a 0.50cal impulse at the 10 man, the balls broke well and the fill was great and that was from the medium grade rec ball not the highend tournament ball.;)