Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball at fairs/festivals?

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Sounds like the Army's stand or even something like Goballistic promotions (not saying it is go ballistic, just seen similar stands at shows usually repping some form of enterprise rather than an individual site)

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
nope. like i said, the army had their own stuff set up on the sea front, and all their guys were boviously wearing camo,
this was a guy with jeans and a tee shirt, no adverts, no banners, no advertisment of any kind that i could see.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Oh FFS what's the big deal ,nobody here go to a fun fair in there youth and use the air rifles with the dodgy sight's....same thing,I used to love that and thanks to overbearing Sunday Times readers you cant do that now either ,nothing to do with paintball other than the kit, butt out.
That's exactly what I was thinking, those dodgy air rifles have been part of fairs for years. This is just the next thing using markers instead!

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
it wasnt even that bad, slight over reaction. I had the disspleasure of going to sunderland .... airshow . And to be far mate your making a mountain out of a molehill

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
well i just posted it up as a something to discuss, some people want me to track them down, others are saying, whats the point.

tbh, im personaly not too bothred, but something has to be better than nothing, so i have sent them an e-mail, but no respons so far, and i dougbt any eventual respons will be helpful.
but still, we can wait and see

RoryM

Jul 23, 2001
Luxembourg now
Visit site
As said before, its a side show at a fair, which have had air rifles, darts, crossbows and all sorts of other 'weapons' that could do damage if a cretin gets hold of it.

I will even take a leaf out of Phil the Greeks book here and say they could do more damage with a cricket bat than with an air weapon.

Don't become a part of the Daily Fail massive, move along, nothing to see here.