Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Bloopers

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Played a point of x-ball with my trousers round my ankles, 10 seconds called, boff trousers down, not enough time to pull them up, game on speedfeed flies off so I've got trousers round my ankles an no lid on my hopper doing some deranged run into some little brick thing, managed to stay alive a bit, but when you can't really run it's a bit hard to keep up.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
erm went into an X-ball game with only one frame screw on my ego... fate happened to be a bitch and somehow i lost the other one noticed my solanoid haning out.... in a gun fight with some guy in front of me whilst trying to hold my marker together and fit the two halfs so nothing was hanging out.... next game I returned with a duct taped marker :p

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
and as for maddogwhitey.... i remember far more blooperish events with you I shall list in order I can remember.

1- whitey running up the snake whilst his pants fell down and the entire inter-uni crowd finding out whitey goes comando and the PA refs dont appriciate hairy arses!

2 - whitey at the start gate and dev pointing out that he had his bolocks hanging out of his pants.

3 - whiteys pants falling down again mid-game this time revealing a lepard print thong which I think disturbed the refs more than the hairy arse.

4 - at center 50 the car wash blew down leaving you well bunkerless

im sure theres more.... ill have to think

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
and as for maddogwhitey.... i remember far more blooperish events with you I shall list in order I can remember.

1- whitey running up the snake whilst his pants fell down and the entire inter-uni crowd finding out whitey goes comando and the PA refs dont appriciate hairy arses!

2 - whitey at the start gate and dev pointing out that he had his bolocks hanging out of his pants.

3 - whiteys pants falling down again mid-game this time revealing a lepard print thong which I think disturbed the refs more than the hairy arse.

4 - at center 50 the car wash blew down leaving you well bunkerless

im sure theres more.... ill have to think
Now its not only the refs that are disturbed...

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
Kitty I dont love you no more

to set the record straight:
number 1 was your fault!

2 was deliberate..its called a sick deviant sense of humour and a mantask...you play paintball with exposed gentitals...the thought of extreme pain sharpens the senses no end...its the only way to play.

3..deliberate..nothing distracts the opposing team like a white pasty mans arse. and its cheaper than buying a £30 bounce jersey..has much the same effect though.

4-that sucked..then my own team mate shot me in the back of the head...his name is alexander dobbin by the way. just to name and shame

Skeet

Platinum Member
Apart from filling my Cocker from a fill station with water in it and facing the consequences, I did suffer a slight mishap after marshalling for a day.

All the paint boxes were piled up...I poured on the petrol and carried on line of it to a safe distance. I then relocated the petrol can (big one!) and at arms length, lit wet trail on the leafy floor.

Unbeknown to me...under the leaves, was the remains of an old plastic sheeting, so rather than partially soak away, all the petrol was quite happily sitting there.

So I lit it...it did the Piper Alfa impression, my legs caught fire up to my waist and I started running. It really surprised me at how instantaneous it was. The trail was about 10 feet from the bonfire, but it all ignited at once "WOOOOF!!!" The heat was also interesting.

Sadly, I was able to stop and shake the fire out, before Shelley Hickey could jump on me and roll me around on the floor.;)

The Draxxus pants I was wearing, were untouched and protected my legs very well. Very impressed:D