Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball brawl

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Yer but 3/4 at close close range! and then the other person from his team that shoots the player once or twice as he stands up... I disagree

guy got what he deserved and was a pussy to throw his handbag and try to man up. shoulda just sat in the bunker, put up and shut up.

3 or 4 at close range upsets you? you might as well pick another sport pal cos that is nothing

to be fair respect to pebble that clip owns. bookmarked
watched like 6 times now, thats hilarious.
the way the chump runs after getting mowed and spitting the dummy hahahahah

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
If your shot, don't be pointing at the guy that shot you. Put your hand on your head, and move your ass out, or someone will make you.

If you dont wanna move, be ready for paint. Fair play to pebble, no bad in that.

-james

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Yer but 3/4 at close close range! and then the other person from his team that shoots the player once or twice as he stands up... I disagree
in total the player was shot by 3 manc union players in that clip....first by Edwards who runs out of shot, the player then spins and stands up without indicating in anyway that he is hit, Pebble then runs thru and hits him 4 times. a shot also hits him from a player behind Pebble.

key things to remember here, the player was playing on, he hadnt indicated he was hit, therefore Pebble and the unseen player treated him as a live target and are correct to do so.
the fact that he was hit 4 time has nothing to do with anything, 4 is not overshooting, and i belive that that games was using psp ramp mode...ie 15 bps and pebble probably only pulled the trigger twice.
range has nothing to do with it, otherwise we would have a 'no shooting at close range' rule

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
We've all shot a dead player by mistake, let he without sin cast his marker to the ground! Us uni students have been complemented on our ability to taking a mugging gracefully, this guy needs to get schooled :p (wheeey! I'm here all night, lol)

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
ion paintball-i think you should go back to the woods

try playin real paintball, cus when someone spins like that at milleniums the guy is gunna get punished with bonus balls for spinning and punished off the refs for spiinnin and throwin his gun at me