Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Commander App

R.Edmunds82

Aug 4, 2012
Swansea, Wales, UK
Okay so scrolling through iTunes i came across this little app that at first glance actually looks very good.
I wondered if anyone had encountered it and used it?

Basically I want to know if its worth keeping and using at Zombieland if I could persuade others to use it?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
http://www.paintballcommander.com

Not much point realy - get everyone to take their smartphone into a game, make sure they all have a data signal, battery life etc

If not everyone is doing it then the data is incomplete, so for every person not using it the data is rubbish because there is someone who may or may not be friendly around the corner, and if you're monitoring the app then you're not paying attention to the game

A similar app that has been around a while is team radar

Jack-Exodus

Edinburgh Exodus
Mar 1, 2014
Edinburgh
www.facebook.com
This is pretty cool but if someones caught in a shootout they aint gonna be pushing buttons to call back up their just gonna try stay alive, and yeah battery life and signal are a concern

scott shuter

Jul 5, 2013
leicester
would be worth getting a backup battery pack to keep ur phone recharged for the day that way you can juice your phone and still use the app.

RavenSupra

Apr 9, 2014
Looks a good idea, but I dont think it would last many hours, but has alot of potential to be really good.... until someone shoots your phone.

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Wilkie talkie or something like that would be a lot more practical, although probably more expensive. Whoever built the app though didn't do a half bad job.