Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball - Dublin / Ireland

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hello everyone,

Im moving to Dublin in around two months and I was wondering if anybody knows about a paintball field I can go to train.

Last year my team went to Millennium and we really want to make it there the next season, so im looking forward to finding a field that I can go to keep train.

If anybody knows about a team or field in Dublin, please let me know so I can get in touch with them.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Cheers! :)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
You poor poor soul... :D

There's 2 of us that play Mills in Ireland. There is a team that is run out of Capital though, and they're all great guys. Mostly for events you'll have to train to the UK/Europe. CPPS in the UK is an amazing series and relatively cheap to travel to and play. I make it to those and the Millennium events when my team plays :)

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi @Spikerz glad to hear that there are some paintballers in Dublin :D

This team that you mention, where do they train? are there any other fields?... Im not really sure where exactly ill be living, I just received the noticed that I am moving and a lot of things have to be addressed yet :p

I thought about the CPPS... since im moving to Ireland it would make sense to play the CPPS, but gotta first establish and try to join a team to be able to go! :)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Capital Paintball in Dublin, it's near the airport on the north side of town.
I'm pretty sure it's the only airball field in the Republic of Ireland. :) There are some random woodsball places around the country as well.