Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Extravaganza 2016

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Why are people so sandy about the new Luxe? I don't get it.

The replaceable foregrip idea is really neat, much nicer that the horrible thing on the front of the CS1. The bolt kit and reg has been re-jigged and made higher volume/flow so it'll run much lower pressure as stock. The body and frame is a decent amount smaller and sleeker. They've redone the board and the eye harness so it's not as crummy, the ASA needed to be fixed and they have done. I'm not sure what the hades people expected?

Yeah it's expensive compared to a mid-range gun but christ, isn't every 'high end'?

Reactions: lettucecheesecake

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Why are people so sandy about the new Luxe? I don't get it.

The replaceable foregrip idea is really neat, much nicer that the horrible thing on the front of the CS1. The bolt kit and reg has been re-jigged and made higher volume/flow so it'll run much lower pressure as stock. The body and frame is a decent amount smaller and sleeker. They've redone the board and the eye harness so it's not as crummy, the ASA needed to be fixed and they have done. I'm not sure what the hades people expected?

Yeah it's expensive compared to a mid-range gun but christ, isn't every 'high end'?
I think everyone was just expecting a completely new look that's all

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
The EGO 11 to the LV1 was a noticeable change in tech and looks.
The GEO 3.5 to the CS1 is a very noticeable change again in tech and looks.

The Luxe which as they freely admitted hasn't changed in 10 years, got some refinements. It's closer to the DYE behaviour of remarketing or slightly refining their markers (prior to the M2) and charging high end prices.

Plus with M500 nearly everywhere, no need to worry about pressure and efficiency these days. Except for the impact of pressure on brittle paint.