Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball games

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Dust off your old N64 alongside Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, unlock paintball mode and you're off!!! best paintball games you'll ever play and kick the bricks out of greg hastings on the ps2 :p lol. well, that's if your into a bit of scenario 'ballin, hahaha. Then agian, just get some mates over and play the deathmatch modes :rolleyes: aaah the good ole times.

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
can someone help me,

first off i downloaded stem and made my account, then i went to search games then typed digital paintball. i went onto there site and then to downloads, then i downloaded the game that says its for windows users.

it downloads and i press install blah blah it does all its shizz then says steam must be restarted for it to appear on my games list. so i restarted steam and yet what a shock it isnt there.

any help please

did this make sense.

jason:)

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
hi

i have just tryed again and clicked go offline then i pressed go online and it said restart and go online and i clicked ok but still no there.

jason

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
check their website... im sure there's something on there about it.

It worked for me, and you must have half life/half life 2 installed to be able to use it (depends which version you got)