Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Gear with GEO 3

traker

Banned
Apr 7, 2020
m300qt
Hi

I’m seling my paintball gear. I haven’t play over 3 years. I tested marker and still shoting great after this brak. I will appreciate if you could tell me somthing about price. is it too high or too low ?
Is it worth £600

Also if you would like make an offer let me know.

All staff work fine. On a barrel few scratches, evrything you can see on photos.
Paintball gear :
Planet Eclipse Geo 3 „against all odds”

EMPIRE Barrel plus 4 shaft .688 .682 .691 .685 plus SHAFT4 .681

Air Tank Need test, expired on 03.2020 Ultra light composite cylinder size 1.2L with Ninja 4500psi PRO V2 Regulator
Virtue Spire 260 Paintball Loader / hopper
Empire Vents Helix Thermal Paintball Mask (color Olive) with clear lens plus Vents Helix Thermal smoke lens
Empire BT Bulletproof Chest Protector THT - Olive 2XL/3XlL
OBK outbreak paintball belt
MILOPS pods x 3 (full paintballs) plus over 300 paintballs

Attachments

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
£300 territory as a package, I'm unsure about the Safer bottles, are they even allowed / made any more over there habit of leaking and been unable to sit unpressurised without delaminating.

Please take it off ebay, prohibited item to list

Last edited:

traker

Banned
Apr 7, 2020
m300qt
I deleted it from Ebay. I thought is ok, cuz I seen few auction. Btw Thx for info about that.
Realy you think £300 is all what can I take for it?
I checked price for single item and from adding up it came close to 600.
Do you know website for selling markers? I found only two, this forum and one more.

and one more Q. Do you know where to check is the bottle allowed? I can't finde anything on google.

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
To actually sell on here you would need to gain access to the classifieds. Either by waiting a couple of weeks and in that time making posts across the forum, or by upgrading your account with Platinum membership

The cylinder is ‘Safer’ brand, which did have a bit a a reputation for certain types of cylinder. As the final date is 2030 then it would be sellable, but on this forum the rules are that an in date hydro test is required. The recommended tester for paintball is HPAC but any IDEST registered test station can conduct a test.
(To be absolutely certain if HPAC pass it then it’s all good, as they know any peculiarities of all types of paintball cylinder)
For UK eBay the Geo is against the rules, you can sell the other items there.
You’ll get the best overall price by selling specific items or smaller bundles.
People do sell paintball guns on eBay, but being against the rules they risk the sale being pulled down and getting a slap on the wrist. (A first offence is just a message telling you not to do it again)
There is the danger of making a sale and then having it pulled or the buyer making a dispute and you ending up with no protection.