Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball gun

Blast0405

Feb 26, 2022
The basic rule is to make 20 constructive posts over a period of at least two weeks
(As noted in the moderator edit of your original post)

You’ve been a member for just over two weeks, so it will be a matter of getting your post count up
What do I need to post

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What do I need to post
Some general posts across the forum, for example you posted up that you know a bit about paintball but could elaborate on either where / what style you have played to date, and with a rough mention of the various other flavours above basic woodland rental let us know what sparks your interest

This can also aid in fine tuning what gun types/styles would interest you

For example you had commented on a magfed sniper rifle plus ‘speedball’ style guns - are you interested in both the limited Magfed style (or milsim) and a more general ergonomic gun such as the ‘speedball’ types
(Those could be used pretty much anywhere whereas a magfed could be used for general purpose but needs a lot of reloads)

Also look around some of the other discussions and add your opinion or a question in that area

Blast0405

Feb 26, 2022
Some general posts across the forum, for example you posted up that you know a bit about paintball but could elaborate on either where / what style you have played to date, and with a rough mention of the various other flavours above basic woodland rental let us know what sparks your interest

This can also aid in fine tuning what gun types/styles would interest you

For example you had commented on a magfed sniper rifle plus ‘speedball’ style guns - are you interested in both the limited Magfed style (or milsim) and a more general ergonomic gun such as the ‘speedball’ types
(Those could be used pretty much anywhere whereas a magfed could be used for general purpose but needs a lot of reloads)

Also look around some of the other discussions and add your opinion or a question in that area
I like speedball capture the flag I live mag fed I own a tmc with scope also have an tipmann a5 and a etek 5

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I like speedball capture the flag I live mag fed I own a tmc with scope also have an tipmann a5 and a etek 5
I have a few …….

I was always convinced that I’m just a scenario paintballer, but went to the CPPS ‘just once’ to support some of our guys. I ended up being a tournament photographer for a couple of years
I had discovered that I just love paintball and especially the adrenaline addiction - and if I’m running a game, photographing etc then I don’t need to leave the field when hit

…… back to the guns, I have somewhere around 25-30
I don’t like to sell and I do like to pick up something interesting

I did actually sell my main magfeds (other than pistols)
I sold my Dam as it was a waste to hold onto it as it was getting used via lending out rather than by myself, and I also sold a Hammer 7 to a teammate as he was after one and at the time I had the Dam.
I will be getting a custom EMF which will restore my magfed situation

I’m a bit adverse to quite a few magfeds, as I can’t seem to get the hang of ‘Normal’ magazines - at a magfed game I lent out my Dam, intending to use pistols but every pistol I shot was way over velocity. I tried the site guns but I just couldnt get the angle right and would fumble reloads.
I was a faction leader so needed to be doing more important things. I gave up on guns and went into game one unarmed other than a pile of pyro, dumping everything else on the bench for the guys to sort out. By game two they sorted out my pistols and I was dual wielding for the rest of the day

I go through different moods of how I like to play, often with some form of limit such as pistols, pumps etc and then I surprise people with full on pew pew

Reactions: Blast0405

Blast0405

Feb 26, 2022
That's crazy 25-30 guns I have now about 10 lol I seem to be a horder when it comes to guns lol even doe I don't really know much about them same as my reflex I'm trying to fix but can't seem to get any luck the gun powers up then I put the air bottle on gives air and shoots once then just don't shoot anymore it only makes a slight puff every time I press the trigger you have any idea

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
That's crazy 25-30 guns I have now about 10 lol I seem to be a horder when it comes to guns lol even doe I don't really know much about them same as my reflex I'm trying to fix but can't seem to get any luck the gun powers up then I put the air bottle on gives air and shoots once then just don't shoot anymore it only makes a slight puff every time I press the trigger you have any idea
I'd start with fresh good quality batteries... and then after that start looking at replacing 0-rings along the bolt.

Is it a reflex rail? in which case https://dyepaintball.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2011-RAIL-Manual.pdf

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Cool annodising.

one thing to know with those... is that you shouldn't over pressurise it (don't keep turning the velocity up via the front reg) as the gasket for the solenoid can split and is a pain to get replacements for..

Also worth checking that the settings on the board are back to factory also... just as a fresh start with the new battery :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The problem with lots of guns is I only have two hands
Quite a lot of it is due to “Tom sees, Tom wants”
But they do actually get used on occasion rather than never, even if they spend a long time in between sat in a box

@ant290 has covered the common diagnosis:
Battery
Default settings
Then strip & clean , fresh o rings etc
It’s worth a check of regulator adjustment such as to its mid point then up/down a little