Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball guns versus girls.....which is better?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
FAMINE
I am desparate to get my hands on a mail order Thai bride to carry my paint around for me when playing. If you know where I can get one cheap let me know.

jDawg

Oct 30, 2001
Visit site
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Even when my cocker does me dirty its better when some b!*&h messes with me..............................

I've never gotten drunk thinking about what my cocker has done to me.............

But then again, i always have more fun with the ladies when their nice to me......................

I'm gonna have to say draw, women and paintball are both simultainiouly the pathway to glory and the gateway to hell.......

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
A week you say? Uhm...women to my impeccably high standards take far far more than a week to find unless I spend time doing nothing but looking, and that wears on my patience and wallet way too much. Perhaps if I lived near SC Village or a similar place then it wouldn't be too hard...but otherwise, no, it'll take far longer than that and/or the time it would take for either me to move towards them or them to move towards me.

Who says you can't have women and paintball at the same time? You can have 4, 6, or 9 women with you on the field at once and they'd not object at all, unless of course your ability isn't up to par.