Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball guns versus girls.....which is better?

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Sorry, was an attempt at a joke, ie you put paint into your marker then it just pukes it all out the front, and you said it was like your girlfriend and sobs........

Sorry

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Dude, when a women forces you to make a choice like that, RUN!
You may be dedicated, but she ain't! Otherwise she would accept your quircks. If she says things like that, have them make a choice too. 'Let me play ball, or no sex for you missy!' (withholding a woman some Buddha style luvvin' is cruel, cos I can make 'em scream, I can make 'em holler!):D

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Unfortunatly if I told my girlfriend that I would with hold sex if she didnt let me play 'ball she would be quite relieved. My method is to tell her that if she wants me to give up the sport then she has to give me more sex. Works every time:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I'm single again. I had to make a decision between the rest of my life which would be improved by doing well on the state real estate liscense exam, working hard at my job, drinking and spending less, and playing paintball (budgeted, of course), and who I was dating, so naturally I chose the first. It was a hard decision to have to make because it was really enjoyable and beneficial for both of us, but it was becoming like alcoholism or drug addiction: took up too much time, attention, and money and blurred my decision making process which I don't need to have blurred.

VIVA PAINTBALL! I WILL NEVER LEAVE IT AGAIN!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I'm single again. I had to make a decision between the rest of my life which would be improved by doing well on the state real estate liscense exam, working hard at my job, drinking and spending less, and playing paintball (budgeted, of course), and who I was dating, so naturally I chose the first. It was a hard decision to have to make because it was really enjoyable and beneficial for both of us, but it was becoming like alcoholism or drug addiction: took up too much time, attention, and money and blurred my decision making process which I don't need to have blurred.

VIVA PAINTBALL! I WILL NEVER LEAVE IT FOR WOMEN AGAIN! They can either play it with me, or stay at home and play with their battery powered toy of choice instead of one that shoots 14 bps.