Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Hall of Fame

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The question is, how many of them knew Jeremy Salm was gonna don his sniping gear?

And perhaps an even more poignant question, what was the incident that stunned the world of paintball?

Jonathan - you are banned form answering :)
No problem.

Interesting to see Jerry Braun back with his Woodsball World Cup.

:)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Does anyone remember the Avalanche roster before the World Cup incident?

It read like an all-star lineup - Cagnoni, Martinez, Lasoya, Richardson, Roberts, Salm, Knop, Forster, Poorman, Fow, Rabackoff, Weasel - they were the first rockstar team.

Good times!
Yes and played against them quite a few times, although we didnt win a single game :p

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Thanks mate, but I don't think I am as good as those people who were named, I am just lucky that the players I get have the will to win and they all give me 100% and I can't ask for more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Spittle is the Best player I have played against and with!!!!!!! When I was with the Preds, is was Dave then did all the plays and sorted the players out!!!!!!! he was the best UK Player in his time.

Thanks again though mate
Thats very commendable Twizz. You do know you are allowed to wallow in a little limelight dont you? :)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
And perhaps an even more poignant question, what was the incident that stunned the world of paintball?

Jonathan - you are banned form answering :)
It was 2k2 (I think) and Salm who was playing for 'Lanche dressed himself in black with a black Matrix and went and hid in the woods and started shooting Ground Zero (?) players. He was then spotted and chased down by Mr U. IIRC....

Good times, don't see stuff like that anymore. Man, back in the day if someone had shot from the deadbox it would've been huge news. Now it happens all the time.... What we need is some sort of super-ultra cheat. Give us back a bit of perspective...

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bob guernsey was only on the first list? I suppose he goes without mention...

Tom Kaye....

Eclipse (as a company...)

Dye (again as a company)

Bob long (the person)

Todd Martinez, for being Todd

Ollie lang, some people call him overrated, but there are some things, only Ollie can do...

Me, Just cause.

PGI (as a company)

Mr Carter

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
I would like to nominate Nicky T.

Nicky has helped UK paintball, year after year. He also travels the world training teams, and teaching them the ways of the force.

Not only that, but he was on one of the best teams we have ever produced.

Without nicky's work with new to paintball players, the sport in the UK would be looking alot worse than it currently is.