Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball idiots

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
A few days ago at one of the local pubs i got round to telling a friend about paintballing and what sort of things i get up to. We youtubed some videos and up came one called paintball idiots. the clip showed some flipping idiots(please substitute for more fitting swear words)shooting a guy with reball and it getting lodged in his arm! This lead to drunk questions of fps and could this happen with a normal paintball. So my questions are this. what sort of fps would this take with a reball? can this happen with a normal paint ball theoretically? And more importantly WHAT SORT OF IDIOT WOULD DO THAT SORT OF THING?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk

nick "the shadow cat"

Jun 23, 2014
Hmmm less than lethal seems to be only just the right side of truthful. I mean ceramic balls? Bugger me, maybe not lethal but enough to cause severe injury. I know rubber training balls would hurt and disperse a crowd in a hurry or even the capcasin filled ones. Having said that my dad once broght home a used rubber bullit in the 80's I know that if fired directly at a person they could be lethal.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Saw a video somewhere of some guys shooting fruit and blowing chunks out of it not sure if was paintballs or reballs but the pressure was insane they took shims out the reg or something it was throwing air out allover in the video. Good watch but damn stupid

nick "the shadow cat"

Jun 23, 2014
In the words of Bronn. " there's no cure for being a c#*". And i agree it bad enough getting hit with a normal paintball...but if thats what it takes to get these red necks off.......