Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in school?

Fordy

May 8, 2011
Not going to happen, parents would freak, politicians would freak, they wouldn't see the point, they just won't do it.

Some cadet forces do - Dorset ACF has it's own batch of '98s, and my schools CCF has used paintball markers for CQB exercises in the past which was good fun - this was before BFAs (Blank Firing Attachment) too, so they alternative wasn't even blanks - it wasn't safe to fire them close to someone else (if you don't believe me, search for a video, you're sure to find coke cans and fruit being ripped to **** by blanks) so with markers the cadets could clear a building with flashbangs etc, but rather than just.. not fire, actually hit each other with paintballs.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You can really spot the people trying to get to ten posts, can't you..... ;)

Also, I wish we'd played paintball in school. I'd have destroyed Ryan Lloyd. p***k.

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
they do school activity days every now and again, but the cost, health and safety and its abit extreme compared to good old rugby.
although paintball in school would have soon sorted the bullys out from the real kids.

Graham Eastes

May 24, 2013
It would have been class to do paintball at school, but your not allowed to play conkers now let alone paintball!

presley

May 23, 2013
Norfolk
It sound pretty fun but theirs probably so many regulations they have to meet and the starting costs would be high. i Don't know about an after school club that seems viable. Some of my tutors would get DESTROYED!!! (y)

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
okay, so maybe too many flaws to make it a possibility but we all have to admit it would great to send a few "accidental" shots into the teachers reffing ;)

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
How would one member of staff EVER control 30 boystrous teenagers armed with paintball guns. Hah it really is a bomb waiting to go off, but it would of been amazing if it was introduced at my school. Maybe they should arrange trips to paintball sites prepaid by the school, might be easier?