Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Paintball inspired paintings, would people buy them?

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by jamphi24, Aug 14, 2016.

?

Would people buy them?

1. Yes; under £100

57.1%
  2. Yes; under £200

14.3%
  3. Yes; under £300

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't think people would buy

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jamphi24 I Love your bunker

jamphi24
    Message Count:
    Hope its ok to ask this here but not sure were else best, anyway wanted some advice from the pb community.

My other half has taken up painting and has done a couple of paintball paintings which I think are awesome (although biased). Anyway I suggested she should start selling them.

So question is do you think people would buy them and if so what do you reckon she should charge?

Attached Files:

2. rorodr0033 Well-Known Member

rorodr0033
    Message Count:
    Awesome drawings man.... im pretty there are people out there willing to pay......

What size are those drawings? A4? larger?

3. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    They are very good, the market is somewhat limited and most paintballers are cheaper than a Yorkshire man who is unemployed (unless it's for the latest shinies) but these would make nice gifts etc in either smaller form A5 etc or the larger more expensive versions.

As for price it depends on the medium she is using and if they will be framed etc.

James ECI likes this.
  4. jamphi24 I Love your bunker

jamphi24
    Message Count:
    The one of the breakout is about 50cm x 40cm (So between A2/A3)
    The other one is bigger about 60cm x 60cm (So between A1/A2)

They are painted on canvass stretched over wooden frame.

Appreciate the comments guys. Like you I imagine not a huge market since pb not the cheapest sport anyway, but hopefully might get a few commissions!

She has decided to give it a go anyway, not limited purely to paintball and set up a Facebook page here last weekend here:
    https://www.facebook.com/SandraChagasPaintings

Hope its ok to post the link here, if not let me know and I'll remove. If anyone feels like liking and sharing the page that would be welcome by her :)

5. Missy-Q 300lb of Chocolate Love

Missy-Q
    Message Count:
    She would earn more money doing paintings of rich peoples houses and pets. My Aunt did that. Earned a fortune. Rich people are always looking for that sort of thing.
    All she has to do is go to a rich street, set up on the pavement and paint one of the houses. The neighbors will come out for a look, and hey presto...