Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Jerseys?

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
I wear a jersey...

1) Cause after wearing Camies all week why the hell would I want to wear during my off time!
2) Cause our team jerseys Rock (old & new ones)
3) How can you be a team and not look the same? That's how friendly fire occurs in them woodland fields!

Manning26

None of you guys answered TB!
Hey Buddy, you're right about the no camo thing, tourney promoters want it to look like a sport instead of a war game, positive image sorta' deal. Yes, your JT camo jersey is acceptable, because it is a paintball jersey. The first tourney I played in that demanded no camo allowed my team to wear our brown tie-dye Renegade tops and bottoms, which is about as close as you can get. We had our names and numbers on our backs, so I'm sure that also helped our case. Wow, talking about all this made me realize, I can't even remember the last time I played in the woods. Memories...

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Jerseys

My buddies and I wear jerseys. However, not those made by any paintball company--I wear generic stuff. I love the look of paintball jerseys, but I have found generic motorcross jerseys that look cool for 1/3 of the price. Plus the fact that I hate to run around looking like a billboard for someone that is not sponsoring me. Now if they give me money and I'll wear whatever the hell they want. :D

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
As long as it ain't Cammo it's OK......wearing that is just too cheesy for a tourney player!!

My Cammo's are being negleted and will only ever be taken out for a rec-day:D

But that ain't gonna happen .......A walk-on maybe.......but wearing youre "colours" on one of those days only make you a target!

Mador