Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Jerseys?

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
sez you!

Jerseys more comfortable?

SEZ YOU!

hey itch like hell! They're HOT! And they're not as breathable as TJ Zamboni would have us beleve!

And the NEVER make them large enough to fit tall guys!

About the only one that DOES is my new Animal Glory jersey And that's BARELY Long enough in the arm.

Now if someone cold make pants LONG enough... At least I know I can get BDU' in LONG sizes!

Banning camo won't change opinons. I think that camo can bea STYLISH speedball appearance, actually. It would be diffrent!

-Tyger

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
So Tyg,

How tall are you then? Just curious to find out.......

Rooster, what's the deal with army people that have desk jobs wearing cammies as well......it's not like it'll make you blend in to the office. :D Friend of mine is in the Dutch army, and wears cammies at his desk. I just can't figure it out........:confused:

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Hey Cammo's in the house are OK......my mrs says so!!

She like me in my cammo gear !!

Without my marker tho'...:(

(she says it scares the cats)

Dunno why I've only shot them a couple of times??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mador

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Tyg how tall are you??

Am 6'2" personally and still play front in a jersey that is too small.....but the larger jerseys dont cater for skinnier peeps..too long in the waist department.....I ain't got an American 54" waist!!

I got big long gibbon arms!!...and a 28" waist.......I should be playing basketball!!

Mador