Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball lighting?

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
Take a paintball, use a syringe to remove the paint, and then refill it with the glowing stuff from a lightstick

http://www.millets.co.uk/millets.storefront/product/114457.aspx?searchbreadcrumbs=light

Might work, might not but worth a try don't ya think?

wouldnt work as they balls would have to have a glass ball in the middle you would have 2 break. so the 2 chemicals would mix. and you couldnt produce them unless you knew the paint was going to be shot with in the next 4- 12 hours(life of a glow stick)

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
wouldnt work as they balls would have to have a glass ball in the middle you would have 2 break. so the 2 chemicals would mix. and you couldnt produce them unless you knew the paint was going to be shot with in the next 4- 12 hours(life of a glow stick)
i think he was only joking :D

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
I know your joking about freezing them, but you wouldn't slow down the chemical process enough by freezing them.
Has anyone ever tried freezing paintballs? i'm not sure how well it'd work, because the oil shouldn't freeze that easily...
freezing paintball would just make them shrivel wouldnt it?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Every other player at my site has frozen them or knows a mate who has, or knows PJ and Duncan before they lost eye sight !!

How about a marker / kit with a solar panel on lid that charges a small cell of batteries that can then power a light for when the darker nights set in ?

Just needs enough light for small repairs or to make sure you put all your barrels away etc.

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
Every other player at my site has frozen them or knows a mate who has, or knows PJ and Duncan before they lost eye sight !!

How about a marker / kit with a solar panel on lid that charges a small cell of batteries that can then power a light for when the darker nights set in ?

Just needs enough light for small repairs or to make sure you put all your barrels away etc.
ye that would be a good one as i would get marks for making it eco freindly

cheers for that :D

russyj

Leeds Uni Paintball Soc
Jul 22, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
Design a loader with a led meter on it which lets you know how full it is (or flashes when needing re-filled),either due to weight or usig a BB eye system .
Uh, not being funny, but wouldnt see-thru shells be MUCH cheaper (and reliable?)

Not sure how it would work, but you COULD find a way to fit a light source so it shines down the barrel, showing you where you're aiming? Kinda like the hold-a-pistol-and-torch-at-once thing they always seem to do in movies?

My two cents/pennies/yen

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
I know your joking about freezing them, but you wouldn't slow down the chemical process enough by freezing them.
Has anyone ever tried freezing paintballs? i'm not sure how well it'd work, because the oil shouldn't freeze that easily...
Its true, if you crack a glow stick and freeze it for a period of time then thaw it out it will glow, done it, but dont know why i did...........!!!!!!