Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Manager

Andy_CFIRE

Codsall Fire Sniper
Nov 20, 2003
Codsall (Wolves)
Visit site
I have heard rumors about a "champ manager" style paintball game for the PC i was wondering if anyone had the link? Because Rainbow Six 3 with a paintball mod just doesnt cut it anymore. Also if its more manager type stuff it would help alot with tactics and moves.

Thanx.

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
Yeah, the game at paintball.co.nz is cool, only tried out the shareware version however. It's a good game, uses fake names of guns (to avoid copyright). I would like to buy it however. I don't think it is helpful for tactics though. The most you can do is to tell each player whether to go short mid or long.

That paintcheck board game, from what I've seen, looks to be a really detailed game which is more likely to help you with tactics. The only disadvantage is you need a friend to play it with :(

Has anyone got the board game? Is it good?

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Bought the full version of PB manager extreme.....it's a good laugh for wasting a half hour or so, but it is to paintball what flicking through the teletext footie results is to playing against Liverpool. :D

(I mean, are there any teams out there who worry whether the team house has a pinball machine?!?!?! :p)

Where can u pick up a copy of paintcheck?

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
digital paintballs a great game, except for the fact that my pings so crap and my person just starts floating in the air, i usually get shot out first followed by insults like, look at the noob, the noob cant play. great fun :D

Ghost Stalker

Apr 26, 2003
Birmingham
www.tactcal-ops.de
Originally posted by LiQUiD
digital paintballs a great game, except for the fact that my pings so crap and my person just starts floating in the air, i usually get shot out first followed by insults like, look at the noob, the noob cant play. great fun :D
heheh pays to have a cable connection :D Nice pings of around 50.

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
yea i know that now :D ah well, thats what you get when you have parents like mine who cant be arsed to get a decent connection :p