Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball near Chippenham?

Adman

Less paint, more balls.
Apr 14, 2017
Chippenham
Hello ballers,

As the title says, I'm looking for some walk on action near Chippenham. I'm new to the UK paintball scene and am keen to play some scenario and woodsball.

Cheers!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
It may be because you haven`t made enough posts on here? (Security method for this site). to do this is to click on my picture to the left to see who and where I`m at, as you should do as well, It saves a lot of hassle if you want to buy and sell things, later on, they could be around the corner of you ?? as a start I hope this helps?
got somewhere for you > this weekend if your interested ( Saturday )
In fact EVERY Saturday !!
>> Bluey

Last edited:
Reactions: Adman

Adman

Less paint, more balls.
Apr 14, 2017
Chippenham
Thanks Bluey! It's hard to get back into paintball when one works on weekends. What time do you normally play?

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
Hello care Bear where is the place you go? I am from Bristol have not got my gear together yet but would like to kown :)

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Kyle, Just keep making the posts you're doing, once you`ve reached around x 20 posts, Don`t worry? it`s the Security thing with this Forum, ( and It works ) we can then Converse in a Conversation privately, you don`t need to buy anything yet until we can meet, Then you`ll know what`s what ??
where about`s have you played before ??
>> Bluey

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
I have played at hamburger hill outside bath, and portshead around around 5 trips to each, yeah I reading loads and YouTube learning as much as I can, yea I understand the rules on here I can see they work, I only have a mask battle pack and pods few little things, thanks for the reply :)

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK, well for a start, there isn`t anywhere around Chippenham you can play? I travel to my own Site = OX13 6AD which happens to be going up the M4, Then on the A34 Smack in between the M4 and Oxford, Opposite Didcot Power Station

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
There few places around Bristol but it's more woods would like to play in tournaments and stuff when I get little better :) and learn the game