Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball on TV

jnr soprano

Dec 17, 2001
Bangor NI
www.manta400.com
Mission paintball may not be ...entertaining, but its a great way to get to see who plays in all the teams we hear about.
Wish they'd lose the damn ball and football nets in 'speedball', whats that all about?

You gotta have Push though, I nearly bought all the albums as well, great soundtrack....

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
wouldn't that be so funny tho
a pro team goin on and kicking arse :) with the big fatass guns:)

player emulsified!!!!!!

hehehe
i was goin to enter but sadly never bothered to send off the questionnaire oh the humanity of it all :)

later

god

Jan 10, 2002
Visit site
:confused: When will someone put a Balling programe on that isnt a comedy?? I think it must be about time

Don't you think ? :confused: :)

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
PUSH

changed our lives dudes, you GOTTA see it. In fact it is a crime for any time NOT to see it. I aint sure if Planet are selling the dvds yet but we managed to wangle a copy offa Ledz :D

We been buyin the albums with Push tracks on dude, still can't find Jets to Brazil or Cold, in fact there are loads we aint got yet.

Just Go is the finest paintball track EVER, gets me ripped for a game every time.

pledge

cant shoot wont shoot
the mole

paintball is often featured on the mole on channel 4 although in the first series not very well . by the second series after much complaining by draven and bully to name just a few they had more paintball and all proper safety procautions were taken :D

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Can i just draw everyone's attention to the fact that god plays paintball :) Who else doe we need now. We have the wrath of god on our side :D lol