Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball on TV

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Sorry if it sounded like I was whinging Niall it was a brill event and I really enjoyed it, my point was that we always seem to get negative publicity when we don't do it ourselves and I would be only too happy to help with anything that could raise the level of tourney ball within this country. Events like Campaign and the Euro Indoor are our flagship events, I would have thought that any mayor would want to help out with this sort of event even if it amounts to allowing fly posters in the area, as far as the media are concerned mission paintball and Xfire are steps in the right direction and holding the mission final at campaign helps as well. Its a long hard road and we all need to support those who are doing the hard job of organising tourneys we need the people with the experience to do it right first time as so many of us 'ballers don't have the skills to do it. That out of the way Bravo are repeating Mission again it would be good to see another series this year anyone know if it will happen?