Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball shop in South Wales or Bristol UK

xrayhead

Nov 18, 2003
Wales
www.walkonzone.com
Hi Guy's

Been out of the game for around 10 years now so really out of touch. I'm looking for a shop in my area where I can try on some face protection like the Dye i4 and so on (it has to be low profile). Can anyone recomend me somewhere down here in the South West of the UK..

Cheers, Lee

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
As far as I'm aware there isn't really anything at all around this way. I think your best bet would have to be Lips, just north of London.

Unless I'm forgetting somewhere I believe that the only other stores are Just Paintball up in Darlington, Fat Bob's near Leeds and BZ in Middlesbrough.

I would recommend that if you can't make it over to Lips then get in touch with some teams in the area, ask if any of their members have whatever mask you're wanting to try on and I'm sure they'll be happy to let you. If you're based in Bristol then have a look on facebook for Cribbs Pro Paintball, regularly have large groups of players there training and have a big tournament coming up in a couple of weeks so plenty of different kit around.

Aug 4, 2014
Thanks for the reply (sorry about the forum name, I have been emailing P8ntballer for over a week so had to create a new account).

I'm a member at Cribbs but only play on the Airsoft days, I cant believe there are no shops down this way! It sucks big time...

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
I can vouch for just how good Just Paintballs service is though.

So if you are in need of anything just give them a call and they can send it out! Everyone in the shop there is pretty clued up.

thomasbear

Aug 12, 2014
Milton keynes
Well if your not having much luck as far as shops go. There is a walk on at skirmish Bristol speck to the lads there some will let you have a look at air systems and maybe try there markers if your looking for one

Reactions: S2thet

thomasbear

Aug 12, 2014
Milton keynes
No idea tbh mate there are sites that do walk ons but that are particularly the best advertised but Bristol is a good site and probably be someone from your neck of the woods who could help you there