Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Stories

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
well once upon a time we were trainin, durin the day i went to mug someone out and with my luck rather than muggin him out i tripped over the boundry line and face planeted into the floor......ohh and i once bent my beloved ego after a superman went horribly wrong, it was ever so sad :)

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Playing in the dartford 7s tourney with my SP Impulse which had a aftermarket stubby feed neck.

Second game of the day and I superman into the snake but completely misjudge my five and end up landing well short so I roll out of the way. I end up rolling over my marker and ripping off my hopper with the feed neck still attached. Threads were stripped on the feed neck and had no spare marker on the team at all.

Next game I go in without a gun with the aim of being a paint magnet for the team, which works. The opposition knew this and just left me alone till I was the last one still in. At this point they and lost sight of me and I managed to grab the flag and was on my way to their end when they got me.

The opposition found it so funny that I had made it that far with a marker that they lent me one of their spares for the rest of the day.

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Lol did notice the date. Didn't wanna double up on a thread. Thought there would be more stories on here mind, had some right laughs on and off the field.