Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball team berkshire

jai batterham

Mar 31, 2014
Hi im jai im 17
im looking for players to put team together in and berkshire and the south east to play some tournaments .i say this to all new players looking to play tournament.

if any 1 could let us know if the are interested then please feel free to message me or email me at jai95@hotmail.co.uk

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Not intrested in joining myself but live in west Berkshire, and know of very few near myself Newbury there is 1 who plays on defiance with me, used to be one other but he has moved away now, but there's very few training sites in the area th best one nearby being bricket wood therefore making forming a team around breaks hire pointless as you most likely will travel to bricket anyway which is like the hub for southern tournament paintball

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Keep in touch guys as our own outside Sup-Air Training Site is on your doorstep, Pm me. . Bluey

jai batterham

Mar 31, 2014
Keep in touch guys as our own outside Sup-Air Training Site is on your doorstep, Pm me. . Bluey
hi what site are u talking about were abouts is it also do u now any local teams i might be able to join if i can start my own thanks jai

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Bricketwood is near Watford and it where most teams train in the south I don't know of any Berkshire teams going anymore I'm affraid mate but plenty if you travel to bw

Huffy

May 16, 2011
the uk masters are being held at campaign paintball in Cobham in surrey I have a team competing

Huffy

May 16, 2011
What's your local site
thats the problem i cant find any teams that are
any teams down there that are looking for players .. I have a full squad for our next tournment so otherwise would have tried to give you a game