Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball team berkshire

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Get yourself down to campaign on the 13th of April there is a walkon that day and the uk masters tourny you might be able to jump on with a team for the day or find a team who are looking for players

jai batterham

Mar 31, 2014
Do my think I can make that walkon as I'm working but going try get the day of but have already taken to off for north and south event

joegroom1315

Apr 1, 2014
I am also new and live round Marlow way and am looking for a team to play with... does anyone have any more advice of teams? also how does the format work at Campaign?

Huffy

May 16, 2011
The thing to consider is you don't have to be in a team to play paintball but if you want to play tournaments you obviously will . Campaign paintball has walkons on the 2nd Sunday of every month where you can come play with all the other own gunners for a cheap rate . I real mix variety of guys attend the walkons from serious tournament players to casual ballers .
My team is there most walkons and we will be there on the 13th of April if you want to come down ..https://m.facebook.com/ArmyOfFools

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello mate, I wondered when you would get around to talking to me, I`ve been watching you darting all over the Shop starved of info Ha ha Ha, .... like I posted .. Pm me ?
click on my picture and start a conversation, mind you ?? you`ll need to make at least x 20 valid posts on this site perhaps Telling everybody what you have or where you`ve played before ect ect, before your allowed to make Posts and messages.
go back to your square on the left of your posts and like mine when you click on it ? it will tell you where your at, or where I`m at ,or where anyone else is at. I`m sure you`ll amend that ?
you say your around Berkshire and your near Weekend Warriors ? have you played there ?
are you a woodsball player that wants a change ? have you played Sup-Air before ?
because it`s very very different, both are good but have different ways of playing,
along with the mindset and skills, above all, with Sup-Air you have a Captain that tells you what to do and where you go, listening to everything he tells you and if you don`t do it ? Your Out !!!
where as in the woods you more or less just go with the Flow and do your thing.. . Bluey

jai batterham

Mar 31, 2014
Hello mate, I wondered when you would get around to talking to me, I`ve been watching you darting all over the Shop starved of info Ha ha Ha, .... like I posted .. Pm me ?
click on my picture and start a conversation, mind you ?? you`ll need to make at least x 20 valid posts on this site perhaps Telling everybody what you have or where you`ve played before ect ect, before your allowed to make Posts and messages.
go back to your square on the left of your posts and like mine when you click on it ? it will tell you where your at, or where I`m at ,or where anyone else is at. I`m sure you`ll amend that ?
you say your around Berkshire and your near Weekend Warriors ? have you played there ?
are you a woodsball player that wants a change ? have you played Sup-Air before ?
because it`s very very different, both are good but have different ways of playing,
along with the mindset and skills, above all, with Sup-Air you have a Captain that tells you what to do and where you go, listening to everything he tells you and if you don`t do it ? Your Out !!!
where as in the woods you more or less just go with the Flow and do your thing.. . Bluey
Hi I wanted to message eu but don't knew how

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
because you haven`t made enough Posts yet, That`s why I said to talk about yourself ???
re-read what I`ve posted about how to start a conversation ?