Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Teams Near Coventry.

Dan Hayes

Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone.

I currently play paintball at npf bassets pole every month(Diamond wars) with my brother and a few others, but I'm currently looking for a team of somesort that play more often, I've only ever played woodsball/delta force but interested in trying some speedball too.

Could someone just let us know if there are any teams with availability on which I could jump in on ?

Thanks

Dan Hayes

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hello everyone.

I currently play paintball at npf bathat' pole every month(Diamond wars) with my brother and a few others, but I'm currently looking for a team of somesort that play more often, I've only ever played woodsball/delta force but interested in trying some speedball too.

Could someone just let us know if there are any teams with availability on which I could jump in on ?

Thanks

Dan Hayes
Hello mate. Im beginning a new squad for the Care Bears that will be based in Nottingham. Not sure if thats too far for you but youre welcome to come along

Reactions: Care_Bears

Dan Hayes

Jun 29, 2015
Alright thanks for the reply. I live about an hour away which is pretty far away, but If you were to give me dates I'd be happy to try anything once so something could be arranged maybe

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Dan Haye post: 1579061 said:
Alright thanks for the reply. I live about an hour away which is pretty far away, but If you were to give me dates I'd be happy to try anything once so something could be arranged maybe
Hello mate. Atm were recruiting players before I can begin a training programme but the team will be based out of Skirmish Nottingham

Dan Hayes

Jun 29, 2015
Hello mate. Atm were recruiting players before I can begin a training programme but the team will be based out of Skirmish Nottingham
Okay brilliant, well please keep me updated as I would be interested to give it a try, and I have potentially 3 more people to come with me too .