Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball trouser help

Rob Mitchell

Jun 7, 2017
decided to get back into paintballing as I have missed it far too much. I recently purchased a Gtek 160R to get me back into it. Now since I have started again,I have noticed I have gained a bit and not much of my old stuff fits.

I'm after some playing trousers but hardly any shops lists sizes only S,M,L, XL bla bla.

Now is there a rule of thumb when choosing one of the above. In jeans I'm a 34 waist. So would I be looking at LARGE?

Silly question I know and any help in sizes is much appreciated as I hate having to send clothing back. Especially if it's tight! Makes me want to eat more and cry in a corner.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Im a 32" waist and I wear large as they usually go from 32-36. Gives you room to expand and wear slide shorts and a bounce vest.

Rob Mitchell

Jun 7, 2017
I seem to have expanded a lot haha. Many thanks for your reply. I think a large might be ok then for me?

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
decided to get back into paintballing as I have missed it far too much. I recently purchased a Gtek 160R to get me back into it. Now since I have started again,I have noticed I have gained a bit and not much of my old stuff fits.

I'm after some playing trousers but hardly any shops lists sizes only S,M,L, XL bla bla.

Now is there a rule of thumb when choosing one of the above. In jeans I'm a 34 waist. So would I be looking at LARGE?

Silly question I know and any help in sizes is much appreciated as I hate having to send clothing back. Especially if it's tight! Makes me want to eat more and cry in a corner.
I'm doing the same and got a pair from Just to replace my old Dye pants (I've gone the other way and lost ~10" off the waistline). They advised me to go for an XL as the pants I ordered were a little on the snug size normally, got them today and they swamp me. The XL is listed as a 38-40 and with the straps pulled all the way in I've got about an inch or two of free space and I could get a leg and a half in the pant. I like baggy, what player doesn't but I think I'd fall over in these :D.

I'm going to try to swap for the L for my 34" waist but I guess it depends on the brand, do what I did, ring the shop and have a chat.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011

Sounds like large would do you. The for sale will have loads of pairs and sellers who you can check with.You can re equip yourself for a fraction of new prices and spend the balance on playing !

Sep 17, 2018

I've got the sam waist and a Large fits me well