Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Venues in Reading?

The Olive TM7

Apr 12, 2010
Hey all

Currently in Birmingham and hoping to be going to Reading University in September this year and I was just wondering what the paintball scene is like in Reading. If anyone knows of any sites for recball, walkons, supair etc please link them here with their website if they have one.

Cheers

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I can tell you someone at Reading Uni has been trying to start up a paintball society but from what I have gathered so far they are just doing punter days. Being out of the sport since i started uni nearly 3 years ago, I havn't really paid much attention to the emails that the guy sent out.

The Olive TM7

Apr 12, 2010
Cheers for the help, Weekend Warriors looks good and only an hour via public transport to get there from the uni. And thanks Big Mac. Any idea what the university's policy is on keeping paintball kit on campus/in the halls etc?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Not a clue I'm afraid. You could email them or you could do the tried and tested method of keeping your mouth shut and keeping it hidden.

Many halls have "room inspections" but it's just for damage, if it's under your bed / in a bag etc then i'm sure there is little problem with it.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
And of course, the NSPL's home field is based in Reading, there was a tournament held there yesterday.

Quayside Paintball

quaysidepaintball.co.uk
Apr 14, 2011
I run a Paintball site based in Camberley which is about 30 minutes away from Reading. If you ever want to have a game send me a message on here and I will sort you out a price!

After you have played we also have an onsite pub and the UK's number one wakeboard club.

Feel free to ask if you want any more information.