Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball video games

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Goldeneye is and utter classic, cant beat that.

For paintball i play Digital Paintball: Source Mod for Steam (you can own hl2, hl2ep1 or css and it will work, or sometimes i think you dont even need a steam game, just steam)

Its only in Alpha stage but its awesome. You can virtually walk the trigger by using the left and right click(so basically double tapping the mouse, which is cool), you can sprint, the reloading animations are with pots and a hopper instead. You can walk about the site while you watch other players play on different sup air fields around you, you can walk up to the shop and buy guns and clothes (although theres only 1 gun availalbe, theres angles and more in the works)

Anyway im gonna shut up about it, as yes i find it good, sometimes its annoying as there can be no servers.

heres the link to the site http://www.digitalpaintball.net/media.php the pictures lower down are for a half life 1 pb mod.

This mod once done will be awesome.

Insurgency mod as mentioned is cool also, pretty realistic army mod. I love it.

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
Goldeneye is and utter classic, cant beat that.

For paintball i play Digital Paintball: Source Mod for Steam (you can own hl2, hl2ep1 or css and it will work, or sometimes i think you dont even need a steam game, just steam)

Its only in Alpha stage but its awesome. You can virtually walk the trigger by using the left and right click(so basically double tapping the mouse, which is cool), you can sprint, the reloading animations are with pots and a hopper instead. You can walk about the site while you watch other players play on different sup air fields around you, you can walk up to the shop and buy guns and clothes (although theres only 1 gun availalbe, theres angles and more in the works)

Anyway im gonna shut up about it, as yes i find it good, sometimes its annoying as there can be no servers.

heres the link to the site http://www.digitalpaintball.net/media.php the pictures lower down are for a half life 1 pb mod.

This mod once done will be awesome.

Insurgency mod as mentioned is cool also, pretty realistic army mod. I love it.
Ok , so when you are on that site where do you go to download/play it?

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
its a same they dont do a game where you can just download it of the tinternet and ive got splat renegade paintball on my xbox and greg hastings toreny paintball aint got maxed id like it to and do you think they will bring another one out :confused::confused::confused::confused:

dextrus:cool: