Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers in the Armed Forces

Whitt8211

Corrupted Soldier
Jan 12, 2006
Northern Quarter
Visit site
Hi just a question for those ballers in the Armed forces. I'm considering joining up. It may sound trivial but what constraints has this had on your balling. I know there are a few of you who go on tours of service but also play regularly

:)
You just have to make the most of the time you have in UK, the moneys good especially when your away so plenty of cash to spend when your back. It all depends what job your doing and where your posted, some war dodgers never deploy :D

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
You just have to make the most of the time you have in UK, the moneys good especially when your away so plenty of cash to spend when your back. It all depends what job your doing and where your posted, some war dodgers never deploy :D
Prince Harry?

Rob Kennedys out in iraq at the moment. He never missed a millenium last year (i dont think so anyway). But he's in the RAF so might be different between each of the services.

Good luck with it mate.

Btw Rob's name on this is Little Kendo if you want to talk to him im sure he would help out.

Skeet

Platinum Member
On a dusty mountain side, in deepest, darkest Afghanistan two British soldiers are pinned down by a hail of bullets. The two have not only been separated from their unit, but from each other. "Butch", is hiding behind a large rock, frantically waiting for an opportunity to wrap and a hundred yards ahead of him, "Tito", is emptying his load towards the Afghans, surrounding a waiting Humvee.

Suddenly, a 6 foot tall Afghan, with a beard like Papa Smurf, saunters towards the Humvee, oblivious to the gunfire, pauses for a moment ...then hops inside. With that, the soldiers and the Humvee, tear off into the distance, leaving only dust and a strong smell of body odour, in their wake...

Butch scrambles up the slope, to his colleagues side...

BUTCH: "Tito...dude, you OK...that was some scary ass sh!t man...have some gum."

TITO: "Yeah man...and like, I'm nearly out of pods...I mean bullets dude, I'm sure as hell glad that's over!"

BUTCH: "So..like...who was that in the Hummer dude? Was he a Don?"

TITO: "Well...like, I'm pretty sure it was Osama Bin Laden, dude.

BUTCH: "No SH!T!!..Really...but dude...you like...could have shot him easily man....what are you playing at?

TITO: "What?! Shoot him...are you ferkin' crazy dude? I'm flying outa' here tomorrow...Campaign Cup, is like in 2 days man...if I'da shot the freak, the paper work would have kept me busy 'till at least next Tuesday!!

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
True it does depend what services you are in (Army, Raf or Navy) or what job you do, but if you join the Army expect to get sent all over the place, even if it's just on exercise.

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
Skeet mate... well, what to say to that:p

Thanks for all the help and info, going to go down to the AFCO and see whats what. Swaying towards the RAF but all depends who'll take me:D

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Skeet mate... well, what to say to that:p

Thanks for all the help and info, going to go down to the AFCO and see whats what. Swaying towards the RAF but all depends who'll take me:D
Take everything the AFCO say with a HUGE pinch of salt mate.

In short, they are liars. They'll tell you anything you need to hear so you sign on the dotted line. Think of it logically, they have a quota of people they need to sign up, your just another number to them and all the personal bull**** they will throw at you is just that, bull****.

I would strongly suggest lookinh into another career path ie. None of the armed forces

:)