Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers steal £53 million...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
They actually left one of their Vehicles, in the car park of a pub I frequent, it's a mouthfull "The Hook and Hatchet, at Hucking".

I like it becasue it is out of the way, and in my single days...was EXTREMELY dark outside, in teh car park, of a night time...even darker down the road by the old church with the comfy bench...:D

I am starting to wonder, if Mr Robinson, knows some of the people that a close friend is acquainted with...you don't know a very large man called Yorkie do you Pete? Or relatives of a deceased man, Tony, who's last name sounds like a bottle of Cheap wine;)
The person you are referring to (TL) wasn't involved as far as I know.
The thing is with things like this, a lot of people's names get tagged on who had fack all to do with anything, least of all, a job like this.

As for Y?
Yes..but I am beginning to doubt whether it's the same guy you are referring to coz the one I know definitely had NOTHING to do with it.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
lol!

They would have got away with it if they werent so eager to spend!!!
Scottya, that is not why they got caught mate, none of them spent a damn thing, the people who the press thought had started spending the proceeds were legit and the money was legit but for some reason people still think they were part of the job, they weren't.

The gang got caught thru DNA and pics.

Skeet

Platinum Member
The person you are referring to (TL) wasn't involved as far as I know.
The thing is with things like this, a lot of people's names get tagged on who had fack all to do with anything, least of all, a job like this.

As for Y?
Yes..but I am beginning to doubt whether it's the same guy you are referring to coz the one I know definitely had NOTHING to do with it.
I wasn't actually implicating anyone...I know nothing, but I just thought Pete might know some people, as I found out the area Pete lives in and so do some people I know of...so I thought I would ask!

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
...on a public forum, Skeet? Are you mad? If you know types who you say you know you wouldn't be posting that. I lived 18 of my younger years in Bermondsey/Rotherhithe (and then a further 13 just outside of Belfast) and there are people you talk about, and people you don't! :mad:

Skeet

Platinum Member
...on a public forum, Skeet? Are you mad? If you know types who you say you know you wouldn't be posting that. I lived 18 of my younger years in Bermondsey/Rotherhithe (and then a further 13 just outside of Belfast) and there are people you talk about, and people you don't! :mad:
Well...I did think that afterwards...BUT, didn't actually mention any full names and CERTAINLY, was not implicating people.
One of the people, is practically a household name, though sadly no longer with us and we have also established, that there is more than one person, named after a chocolate bar:D

I would agree with your, "If you know types.." comment, had I dropped a full list of names. I don't actually KNOW, these people personally.

Everybody, knows "somebody" though, don't they?

I have sent a message to Pete, because mainly, I think he may know a close friend of mine, who happens to be acquainted with said people. And bearing in mind that Paintball is a small world, my curiosity was based around, is it even smaller?

I am aware that there are people you talk about and people you don't but did I really write anything worth getting :mad: about?

It was late and I typed it in the wrong box...what can I say...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Why would you get mad gups, he ain't speaking about you, and as far as I can tell, the people he has hinted at had nothing to do with anything.

If he had said anything that might have got him into trouble then I would have deleted it....I also can't see why you added the 'mad' face :confused: