Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers View on Body Piercing.....

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Maximum I had at any one time was 8... and I now have none... I liked having them back in my student days, but you soon realise that society don't like em, especially if you plan on getting a front facing job :)

Dave

Hee hee I used to frighten little old ladies and woosey blokes when I had the nose ring in complete with the mirco minis and huge boots, it made the weekly shop round Tescos loads quicker!

It was a very pretty ring with a heart ball closure but it just lead people to form very diffent imprestions comparied to the pretty sparklie stud I had origionally had in mind when finnally daring to get it done. Funny thing is the ring would have been fine with my goggles were as pretty sparklie stud kept getting knocked out ect.

Most people don't even realise I have my tounge done it's been so long I don't even think about it. It's there and.........

Belly bar um well enough said asthetic sparklie, gets lost on site occstionally dam annoying then.

Tragus um it's totally cool impulse thing and I love it unlike the tounge 5 years of wanting to get it done and then being really brave.

I really really hate needles !

So yer i think pearcings cool looks great on the right people and depending on your job is ok too but I think it's a lot more sociably accaeptble now than 10 years ago.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Just a quick point on stuffing metal bits through your face.
Never ever get in a fight :)

Hell if i end up in a ruck with some pratt who has a nose/eye brow ring etc. Guess what im gonna go for :)

Drops you to the floor quicker than any punch, hell its dirty. but worth bearing in mind if you live in a rough area!

Get a tat done instead, far more manly than any girly piercing and lasts longer too :)

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by FAMINE
Just a quick point on stuffing metal bits through your face.
Never ever get in a fight :)

Hell if i end up in a ruck with some pratt who has a nose/eye brow ring etc. Guess what im gonna go for :)

Drops you to the floor quicker than any punch, hell its dirty. but worth bearing in mind if you live in a rough area!

Get a tat done instead, far more manly than any girly piercing and lasts longer too :)
yeah, i know sum1 that got the bottom of their ear ripped off when in a fight:eek: