Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers View on Body Piercing.....

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Paul_collier
As for forgetting about tongue piercing, you might forget, the fella's don't!! :eek: :D :D :D
Something you're trying to tell us Paul? ;) *

Oh, and Nudge, an Ampallang is in the same sort of area as a PA, but it goes through a bit more meat - tis a horizontal piercing.

*(ok,so I cut the bit out of Pauls quote that said about him only having a nipple done, but that's cause it made it funnier :p )

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
God dam it!

Your Dad confessed huh? Well I only did it for the money :rolleyes:*

Paul
:)

* yeah I know the 'your Dad' jokes are even worse as a comeback then the 'your mom' ones, but nevermind :D :D :D :D

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
have a chat to hellraiser from storm YG, he's got more pins sticking outta his head than a pin cushion...

oh and p.s Stay away from magnets.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
come my Bday, i'm having plenty of stuff done (it's also the day after me GCSE's finish)

my hair is going blue with white tips.

getting a bar in the top of me ear.

getting a stud in my eyebrow

my 'rents would kill me with an axe if i got a tat where they could see it :(

toying with the idea if a PA, but it may be a wee bit painfull!!

also wondering if there were any paintball related tats i could get. ( i wonder if i could blag an ir3 for tatooing 'ANGEL' somewhere)

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
3 in left ear, 2 in right and 1 in the navel. I wanted to have my nose done, but I can't be arsed with all the cleaning and stuff for weeks. And the thought of getting a cold, with all that snot....

Anyway, what is it with paintball and having to get a faceful of metal? Eyebrow ok, but the lip ring? Doesn't it get in the way of your pint glass or applying lippy or snogging etc :D