Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers View on Body Piercing.....

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Nothing major, just me normal loss of flesh :) but I'm on holiday now..... again. wooooohooooooo.

Never had a piercing, but I couldn't for safety reasons at work (special needs teacher/physical intervention instructor) they'd just be asking for trouble.
Anything out of the way is covered by my standard "you want to put a hole in my what?" response.

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Nothing major, just me normal loss of flesh but I'm on holiday now..... again. wooooohooooooo.
Nice one about your hols, how many weeks of getting ratted is it this time? :D

I can under stand about the piercings since they would be liky to pull on them on, OWWWWW!!!!:eek: That would sting for a few days......;)

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
heh..1 in lip,eye brow done,my left nipple is permanently erect
my right nipple is going to be cross pierced in awhile...and my nether regions are going to be tasting the sweet tip of a needle someday soon with my tongue :D

piercings are good as long as they are done with taste and reason meaning that you dont have 29475676 holes in your face or in one body part!

the fact that a piercing fits a person is totally up to the person it self!

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
from a female point of view love my tatoos like that much even got a full back piece and enjoy havin it done:D like to see the guys with quality tats to(hubby has on his head and a few other places to)

piercings well got some of those and none on me face think they look a bit to much some times but thats my own opinion(not to bad if its just one or two it looks cool)

hoping to get another done very soon:D