Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers View on Body Piercing.....

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
shhhhh!!! you'll poison the minds of thw little 'uns!!! ;)

seriousley though, i don't like the look of too many piercings on someone, just a few would be tastefull. fir some reason i only like studs and bars though......

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i have in the past had my nipples peirced, but took them out as i kept catching them on EVERYTHING at work,
currently have my left tragus peirced, has been in for over 4 years now i think, no way id take it out.
also i have had my tongue peirced for nearly the same length of time, have got that used to it now theres no way id take it out....and the ladies love it ;)

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
To Answer Birds question, with me having my lip piercings for a while, ive got used to em, not only that, they dont get in the way of Pints or snogs, in the sence of snogging, it actually makes it more enjoyable (in my eyes anyway) and most of the girls of snogged seem to enjoy it too, and its good for Fore play ;) lol

They dont get in the way, just need some time to get used to em.

Nudge

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Was at a Metallica concert once and a bloke got his nip ring caught in my girlfriends mesh top, priceless. Squealed like a stuck pig. (he was fat sweaty and crying like a girl, i couldn't help for laughing).