Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballing in Manchester

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Haha cool, I'll look into it. I've never been paintballing before so if I like it I'll look into going and let you know. Looks pretty cool though.

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Have you thought about indoor?

It's soggy weather time and some more people might want to go if you said indoors so they wont spend the day getting wet and muddy.

Being in Stockport (as myself) Aslyum paintball are indoors, just off the m60, which makes it very handy for you.

If you givd them a ring on 01614060276 & just say about the tickets you have and they maybe be able to sort out some dates, packages etc for you.

Make it a saturday so i can come along, shoot people and buy stuff from Factory Paintball at the same time!
Hey, sorry for my late reply,
I've got a day's holiday yet to take, just found out last week, so I'm going to look into booking a Saturday for me and anyone else who's interested.
Then I'll use the rest of the tickets in the 6 months extra expiry they've given me.
Are you interested in coming? :)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Awesome, what Saturdays would you be interested in? I think I can pick anyone in December.
Have a chat with Glen or Ronnie about dates, depending on how many you can get together, might be a shared game with others on a day.

Best thing to do is either ring em up or drop @Ronniepimpstar a PM and see what dates can be done.

But if all goes well, am in.

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Have a chat with Glen or Ronnie about dates, depending on how many you can get together, might be a shared game with others on a day.

Best thing to do is either ring em up or drop @Ronniepimpstar a PM and see what dates can be done.

But if all goes well, am in.
Ah right, I think I’ve got my wires slightly crossed here. It was Delta force (where my tickets are from) IPG that I spoke with, who said I can push the expiry date forward (I didn't call Asylum Paintballing). So I'm going to use my tickets up there first before I go to any other centres.
You still in?