Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballing Memes?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
It's true though, every point where he gets shot scrambling frantically to the snake (most points), it seems like his knee blew-out and they will be taking him away in an ambulance. Then, there he is in the next point, getting tagged scurrying into the snake with 2 working knees......

Reactions: Dave284

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
It's true though, every point where he gets shot scrambling frantically to the snake (most points), it seems like his knee blew-out and they will be taking him away in an ambulance. Then, there he is in the next point, getting tagged scurrying into the snake with 2 working knees......
Exactly that. And then that second point, oh his knees gone again. Best bit of his I've seen is in a pre-season video with heat. He's snake point with Dizon behind him, he whispers into his bunker "ronnie get the wire" as he rounds the corner and gets blown apart, and oh look it's ronnie dizons fault even though he gave him no time to react and blindly turns a corner into a gun. Asshat.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
All I hate about him is the constant God talk "Id like to thank God first of all..."
"All thanks to God....."
Thankfully I never have to listen. It sounds just awful...
I have had to walk past his prayer meetings at 6am a couple of times when I was doing some commentary.
That was weird.
It made it really awkward to wake&bake with those guys hanging out on my manor.