Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballs and Stuff

Husky1130

Apr 11, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
With my being a newbie. I was wondering what kind of paintballs I should use. What I want is a sturdy ball that won't rip and at the same time easy to break. Also staying within a decent price. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thank You
Justin Ishmael

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
Well, are you playing on a field that only allows you to use their paint? If you are, then your out of luck, but if not, i guess Proball is pretty nice Diablo is good also.

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
what kind of barrel are u using? what is the bore size? be sure to find a good barrel/ball match otherwise it wont matter how much u spend on balls, if they are too big/small you will have bad accuracy or chopping. good luck

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
i have heard they are good as well(out of .686 bore barrels that is). many say that the seamless shell helps with less air turbulance and spining off. not sure how much a seamless shell would help that, but thats what ive heard, i havnt had any really experience with firing them. wish i could help ya more

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Still love Diablo Blaze. Goes through anything from a site Spider or Piranha to tourney level Impulse or Angel very happily with minimal breaks in the gun & maximum on your target. What more could you want from your paint?