Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballs in the cold

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Was it just me, or was anybody else smashing paint like f**k today at mm? it totally ruins your days paintball, i was running a matrix (low p) and i had so many barrel bursts it was unbelievable!

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
i would get off about 50 balls
then soup of the day appeared:(
every game and most of the team was the same
and a lot of teams were the same no matter what paint they used

all down to the cold weather unfortunatley
even seen a few markers on air freezing up including mine

bring on the warm weather:)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
i had the same problem just setting my cocker up at home today, ive got a huge garage so was just firing off a few rounds at some bricks, i burst loads in the barrel, which had a pretty much perfect fit. it wasnt bad paint really, had it since the indoor, and has been stored pretty well, some of the balls when dropped on the floor were breaking on the first bounce, form about 4 feet. damn weather.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
down at marchbrook in january we had a similar thing with the paint and the cold......i stripped my hopper 3 times that day coz they were busting in there!
everyone was getting barrel bursts like crazy too....bloody stuff!

bring on the sun!

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by jahlad
down at marchbrook in january we had a similar thing with the paint and the cold......i stripped my hopper 3 times that day coz they were busting in there!
everyone was getting barrel bursts like crazy too....bloody stuff!

bring on the sun!
Speak for yourself mate, I had one break all day and that was in the rocket feeder.

eclipseblade sweet as a nut! didn't mush one ball all day

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
inter uni and s2002 at witton castle it was cold, but RPS polar ice helped, no one had bad paint that day.

try it you ma like it

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Walker......don't know what you're whinging about mate;) I had no probs all day on the same paint as you:D :D The only prob i had was when you borrowed my marker at the end:eek:

See ya soon

Alien