Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintballs won't break

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
yeahmm i was at the SW leauge and this guy got shot in neck, he was practically crying, tears wher e falling of his face,, and his neck was puffy or very very very red.

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Try getting one in the happy sack...........Now that brings tears to your eyes!!! It also has some arse of a judge stood over you as you're rolling on the ground in agony, telling you to play on coz it didn't break............:eek:

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
It also has some arse of a judge stood over you as you're rolling on the ground in agony, telling you to play on coz it didn't break............
LOL. (nasty 1). "Wot??? didn't break??? honest gov... that's not wot i'm feeling:D "

bradc

i'm not saying to go out and shoot everyone in the throat when your playing but like i said it does work but it is nasty. i've seen a team memeber of mine get shot in the throat and then got shot about seven more times. so it is nasty but it works plus if your aiming for the throat you should smack him in the goggles

and i've been shot in the nuts before and it didn't feel good.

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Paul being hit in the nuts is every players god given right ...I just think to many people get cricket boxes and run the risk of serious injury Martial Arts cups have a better basic design and a proper support is essential

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Just keep shooting. If they honestly think it feels good to be hit with a hailstorm of paint then keep it up till they think otherwise or one breaks on their gun or mask. It's simple really. If they try to shoot back then they turn towards you, putting something solid in front of your paint. I've learned to keep shooting till they're called out or call themselves out---nevermind if that means one splat on them or after their entire side is dripping orange. Either way it's satisfying to get someone that many times. It's only overshooting after their hand's in the air. You can't be blamed for anything until then.