Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest 2013

Tash

Apr 17, 2011
Leicester
www.facebook.com
I was on-site helping with the build on the Mon and Tue. i had a chance to look around whilst putting up tape lines ect. got me very excited for the game.

i was very surprised to see just how busy it was and how many turned up on the Friday camp site was rammed but you could still drive through.
the Miltac was great! very nice to see it done properly after last years...shal we say... problems (some players didnt use tapcaps or ltd paint) great missions and the map was brilliant. everybody played fairly and really got into the mind set. sadly Rap4 didnt get the great ambush on the final mission. amazing what 6 guys can do when everybody is equal on markers and paint. tactics are the key and was very fun!
for us the evening was a big cook out for the team, feeding the nearby youngsters and passing people :D

Saturday games where fun and laid back. the Zombie V's humans got very intense with some great fire fights and massive push's from both sides although i did come across a group of 3-4 players that may have 'missed' the crono on the way in (thanks for the bruises) again great choice of maps
the rolling woods games were a good laugh and helped get the factions ready for the following day as marshals split groups into USDE/HMC although this had nothing to do with the actual game but made it a little more fun.
the party was a little washed out with some pretty intense rain but plenty of people got involved, Mr and Mrs paintfest was amusing as ever. i think the boys enjoy it more than the girls now!

Sunday..... its hard to describe..... Intense and Awesome spring to mind. i no longer play woods but i truly enjoyed the day. was one of the best games iv played since 2012 paintfest. easily the best game around great team work by the HMC and the USDE put up a epic fight but sadly (for them) the better team won :p the last hour was absolutely awesome so much pyro from NPF and non stop fire fight.

i could go into a lot more detail but i would be here all night. and tbh i cant be arsed. as with most things you had to be there to truly understand and appreciate what an epic event it was. 10/10 for NPF 10/10 for the field 9/10 on the Marshals 9/10 on the trade area 9/10 on the food 7/10 on the loo's (little bugbear of mine at all events) and definite 10/10 on the players!

I would and will be highly recommending it as a top European event.

well thats my 2 cents

Tash - Recon Ghosts and Birmingham Reflex Team captain

www.reconghostpaintball.co.uk
FaceBook 'Recon Ghosts Paintball'