Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PanAm Circuit

Dan Bonebrake

Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
Lets here it. If you have played the PanAm this year, we want to know what you like and what you dont.

Get your registration in for Seattle, August 17-19. We expect between 125-150 teams, about the same as LA.

The final event scheduled for Las Vegas, November 28-December 2, will begin with the 10-player competition on Wed and Thur and follow with the 5-player on Fri-Sun.

Dan Bonebrake

Hey Dan, chris iaquinta from Crossfire and PGI here. I played in the panam the last two years and I have to say that after covering events from every league out there I find it amazing how you and Russ manage to accomodate the large number of teams and players that attend your PanAm events. I've seen respectiful series bring in many fewer teams then you do and they still can't run their tournaments as proficiently or as effectively as you do. I personally dont fly with the 200 paint limit, but thats why i'm playing 10man NPPL this year. I love shooting paint. Your series offers rookies and novices a chance to enter a highly competitive series before they set out into the world of NPPL's and Millenium Series. Nothing but good things to say bud, keep up the good work. Need any help? Email me at ChrisSCVillage@aol.com
ps. Read my LA PanAm article in the current issue of Crossfire
Peace
chris iaquinta

Boss

Pan Am is great!

I think the Pan Am is a great tourney series. It is the only series that gives the poor and rookies a a chance to compete. Limited paint is not my favorite format but it helps bring new and young teams into the mix. I just wish the Pan Am had a few more events.
Suggestion: Scratch the 10man and make it 7man. You would get 4 times as many teams as your 10man.
As far as the tourney itself, it is run like clockwork and the players never go home moaning.

You go Mr. Bonebrake. I will be at the Seattle Pan Am ready to play and win!

Boss
http://www.PaintballNw.com --The playa's home!