Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Parcel force

fruitplukker

Feb 6, 2013
Hi all

I have a package that has to come from the UK to Belgium.
It's shipped with parcel force.
It's with them since 29/12 and still has not left the UK.

Is this normal (becouse of covid or the brexit)?

Greets

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Possible though all my international mail has got out of the UK fine this year.
As an FYI parcel force have paintball markers explicitly listed as prohibited items so they may have stopped if said parcel contains such a toy.

fruitplukker

Feb 6, 2013
Possible though all my international mail has got out of the UK fine this year.
As an FYI parcel force have paintball markers explicitly listed as prohibited items so they may have stopped if said parcel contains such a toy.
Hmm, that might be a problem then :)
But even then, would't they have to return the package (and also put it in their tracking info)?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hmm, that might be a problem then :)
But even then, would't they have to return the package (and also put it in their tracking info)?
If it was the case of an item being treated as prohibited it would be subject to destruction - and ultimately the tracking would flag it

With the tracking ‘stalled’ it probably is just sat somewhere in the system
Covid and Brexit will have an effect but things are getting through
Some parcels appear to be unaffected and get delivered quickly, others are getting delayed

Worst case it gets destroyed - your comeback is with the seller
Next worst is it gets returned, again your comeback is with the seller but at least they get it back

Best case is it suddenly starts moving again

Sometimes the tracking stalls even though the package has progressed, so all of a sudden multiple stages come up on the tracking

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
That was the letter I got for trying to ship an empty frame with PF.

It was actually returned but I booked through Parcel2Go and they handled getting it back, though PF had logged it as not valid destination address that probably helped.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
That was PF response to PArcel2Go

Parcel Found
I have received confirmation that this item is being held in our gun cage as it is suspected there are weapons or weapon parts inside the item. We are currently waiting for the items to be opened and checked after screening to determine the contents to ensure they are safe for travel.