Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paris Millennium & PSP World cup less than 1 week apart, No!!!!!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm afraid there will be no date change from the Millenium series mainly because they put their dates out ten or so weeks ago and the PSP announced theirs more recently.
If there's gonna be a change it's gonna have to be by the PSP ..... it's possible I suppose and there are background moves to nudge it along a little but it's gonna be a tough call to make either way.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I'm afraid there will be no date change from the Millenium series mainly because they put their dates out ten or so weeks ago and the PSP announced theirs more recently.
If there's gonna be a change it's gonna have to be by the PSP ..... it's possible I suppose and there are background moves to nudge it along a little but it's gonna be a tough call to make either way.
Pete, you missed the link in the post above yours, PSP announced they have changed their dates to October 24 – 28 :http://pspevents.com/2012/02/world-cup-date-change/ now a fortnight, rather than the weekend after the Paris MS! A little bird nested in Crowborough did suggest to me that the MS had discussed a date change.

NickBrockdorff

Feb 4, 2012
Lane is a class act!!!

Any other league would have gotten stubborn and gotten into "we there there first" "we are biggest" or some other infantile crap.

Deep respect from here - for showing that paintball CAN work together

Amac

ThisISPaintball.ca
Nov 15, 2006
Somewhere in Canada
thisispaintball.ca
Good to see that you folks have had some luck with the dates being switched around to make your back to back paintball events to be more suitable. Its these things that sort of make you think that sometime the paintball industry can work together enough to actually move forward.