Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Parrot AR Drone 2.0 + Extras! £300 posted!

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
Hi all

I have for sale a Tip top condition parrot AR drone 2.0
Used it for aerial recon during NvS and also local fields

As such i'm looking to upgrade and need to sell this one to fund the next.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l6/Robeenio/Paintball Gear/IMG_0373.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l6/Robeenio/Paintball Gear/IMG_0375.jpg

It comes with original box and manual
  • 1x indoor shell
  • 1x outdoor shell
  • 1x 2.0 battery + charger
  • 2x 1.0 batteries + charger
  • 1x 16gb micro USB stick for recording footage onto. (or you can record direct to iOS or Android device)
still under 1st year warranty and has over 6 months left on it

It's controlled via wifi through your phone or tablet (or for those a little more technically minded you can actually control it from a laptop using a game pad or keys).

It's a great entry/mid level quadcopter and always gets people talking and asking you about it.

Over £450 worth of gear!! I'm looking for £275 posted to your door (not flown :D) or available for collection from South Birmingham.

Any questions please be sure to ask here

Robeenio

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
There's a new software update out for these today which allows movie editing on the fly, great fun bits of kit. i had one and sold it to move on to a bigger more powerful quadcopter!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
just out of interest Dusty and Robeenio what quads are you moving onto after these? i was thinking of getting one myself but am considering getting myself a DJI phantom and then adding a gopro and gimble to it later for some aerial photography with a bit more flexibility for mods etc......or plan B was to start from scratch with a frame kit and build it ground up for about the same price but a lot of unknowns considering ive never even flown one before

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
I've been looking at a DJI phantom myself. one thing you have to get right on the phantom is to make sure there is no jelly effect on the go pro. so it needs adequate vibration absorption.
I wanted to make sure i wanted to be in the drone game before putting more money in.

my advice would not to go kit if you havent flown one yet! its a bit of a steep learning curve. but once in you'll love it! then you can upgrade more and more! eg FPV!

Also SOLD on Ebay.

Last edited: