Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pathetic me

Matt_Downs

matt_175@hotmail.co.uk
Oct 13, 2007
Stockport, manchester
yeah lol in school the other day we were doing an essay in class and the room was silent apart from me tapping on the tbale...the class wasn't to impressed but it does help :)

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Are you left handed??
Im right handed and just tapping, my left is a lot faster....

"but once im ingame personally the adrenalin takes over and im so focused on the game im not even thinking about how fast my fingers are going. They just do it and the speeds at which im shooting are much better than they are say when standing around the firing range/chrono station."

Ingame I dont notice the speed of my fingers they just kind of adjust like PROTO'S. I seem to be able to rattle off a half decent rate though.
You can adjust the triggers very differently:-
On my Etek I have the trigger really close to the frame with about a half millimeter of pull before the click and the same after the click. I like my triggers snappy but one of my friends likes the triggers sloppy with a nice longish pull and he can still get around or below 15 bps on the chrono (usually about 12). Keep adjusting the trigger to your preference but remember that even if it fells nasty when your just sitting on the sofa and clicking it can fell quite different in game!
Good Luck...
If you sign in on MSN later I can talk to you:)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
you mentioned you play bass and you felt that this would give you fast fingers. A friend of mine was in this position when he started, he could get a reasonable rate straight away but couldn't improve. If you relate the speed in semi mode of 15bps to music, that's 900bpm. I doubt there's many songs you play with that sort of beat.
It very much depends on his style and techniques, most bebop bass lines hit 900bpm fairly regularly at points.

Anyway, i think he's had the questions answered no?