Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pay it Forward Paintball Style

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
As homage to those 'ballers who have recently helped me out by proving me with some free parts it's my turn to do something nice in return, so I'm ressurecting something we did years ago.

Pay it forward-Paintball Style

Rules are simple;

1. Items offered must be posted at senders expense, no monies to change hands for items.

2. First person to request the item gets it, they in turn must post something up for others.

3. No requesting multiple items you only get one item so don't ask each time something comes up.

4. No offers by PM, otherwise I'll find out, hunt you down and peel your face off to wear as a mask.

5. Enjoy.

So I'll begin. Today for free is a Black and Orange Dye head wrap, good condition so plenty of life in it.

Who wants it..go (but remember you need to post up something for the next person)

image.jpg

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Excellent idea. I've seen this on other forums before and will quickly add that whatever you decide to offer must be of equivalent value and condition (or greater if you're a generous sort). There's always one who grabs the gold and gives the tin..... no grabbing this nice headband and offering 4 mucky pods, 2 of which have broken lids.

when an item sits for a day or two generally it's the quiet and polite way of telling you that you're offering a pile of sh*te, so add something or change it.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
As homage to those 'ballers who have recently helped me out by proving me with some free parts it's my turn to do something nice in return, so I'm ressurecting something we did years ago.

Pay it forward-Paintball Style

Rules are simple;

1. Items offered must be posted at senders expense, no monies to change hands for items.

2. First person to request the item gets it, they in turn must post something up for others.

3. No requesting multiple items you only get one item so don't ask each time something comes up.

4. No offers by PM, otherwise I'll find out, hunt you down and peel your face off to wear as a mask.

5. Enjoy.

So I'll begin. Today for free is a Black and Orange Dye head wrap, good condition so plenty of life in it.

Who wants it..go (but remember you need to post up something for the next person)

View attachment 43023
I will take it and will offer an automag vert feed body feedneck has been cut down
IMAG0325.jpg
sorry the date is old its taken from my sale thread if there is any problems mod's please let me know
@phil-boy

Last edited: