Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pay it Forward Paintball Style

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Have you still got this? If so I'll see what I can find to offer, I missed out on the 2015 tops
Apologies for my late ( 2 year + ) reply......would you still like the Firm jersey? Just found it in the loft.

griff55

Oct 31, 2010
Harrogate
I’m going to do a new a pay it forward 2019 and see what spares I have in my garage and say thankyou to @James ECI as the start to a new thread . thankyou also please gets facts correct and don’t insult my intelligence , pay it forward isn’t a exchange programme it’s do a good deed and then that person pays it forward and does a good deed for someone therefore paying it forward and so forth

Attachments

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I’m going to do a new a pay it forward 2019 and see what spares I have in my garage and say thankyou to @James ECI as the start to a new thread . thankyou also please gets facts correct and don’t insult my intelligence , pay it forward isn’t a exchange programme it’s do a good deed and then that person pays it forward and does a good deed for someone therefore paying it forward and so forth
Facts:-

1. @James ECI offered to send you a headband on-thread.
2. You PM'd me asking for another headband.
3. Therefore, you wanted two items, but didn't want anyone else to know that. Hence the PM to me.
4. This forum does not allow PM's like that.
5. You haven't offered up anything yet.
6. There's no need to start a new thread.
7. See page 1 of this thread, post number 1.
8. Good talk.

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
@griff55, you shouldn't PM me asking for an Eclipse headwrap - @James ECI has already offered to send you one.

Besides, the idea behind this thread is that you offer something in exchange for what you are asking for - am I right, @Dusty ?
You take something, you offer something equivalent and wait for someone to claim it then they offer something and so on........